Saturday, November 22, 2014

I guess this is my thing now.

The writing, I mean. I'm enjoying expressing myself. Sorting through my thoughts in this medium. And I think I may actually be fairly good at it. And that surprises me, too, to be honest.

I'm finding myself looking forward to sitting with my laptop, and sending my thoughts out to (hopefully) be enjoyed by someone.

I regret not continuing to write before. I regret losing that time. I think now, that if I had continued then, I may be in a different place right now. My perspective is changing. I'm able to release these thoughts and experiences, and not dwell on them. It's comforting to know that my memories will be here if I need to see them, but are no longer going to be taking up space in my mind.

I guess I'm rambling. Sometimes I do. I'm off to work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment